Meeting the needs of educators around the world
Collaborating with colleagues and sharing ideas about what works, what doesn’t and what’s around the corner expands your ideas on what it means to be an educator. AdvancED professional learning includes trainings, workshops, conferences and webinars that not only provide valuable networking opportunities but insights from acclaimed practitioners and recognized educational experts, as well as rich information regarding the AdvancED Continuous Improvement System, Accreditation Process and Standards, and AdvancED STEM Certification.
Professional development doesn't simply mean in-person sessions and classroom lectures. Learn about continuous quality improvement and accreditation on your schedule - whenever and wherever you choose. Choose from three course types:
- Single Topic Sessions focus on a single topic, usually explaining how to complete a single task. Session length is usually one week or less.
- Eight-Week Courses enhance the learning content beyond the "how to" tutorials for single subjects.
- Sixteen-Week Courses are standard, full-semester courses.
AdvancED offers a variety of professional services ranging from one-hour training sessions to long-term coaching engagements. Our diverse cadre of professional experts are well prepared to provide training in partnership with school, system and classroom leaders around key topics, such as:
- Strategic Planning
- School Improvement
- Cultural Context and Relevance
- Data Analysis and Decision Making
- Effective Board Governance
While our programs are intentionally designed based on what we know works, all are adaptable and customized to meet the specific needs and goals of the institutions and communities served.