Regional Vice Present - Northeast Region
Regional Vice President
The Vice President facilitates and leads the development and implementation of an effective regional strategic plan aligned with the overall strategic direction and objectives of AdvancED. The Vice President oversees operations in the assigned territory. The Vice President initiates and cultivates relationships, and serves as a liaison with key education agencies throughout the region, particularly state education agencies and/or ministries of education, associations, and educational organizations affiliated/aligned with AdvancED products and services. The Vice President utilizes current educational knowledge, expertise, and extensive knowledge of AdvancED solutions to successfully provide guidance, support and training to AdvancED staff within the region. The Vice President promotes the AdvancED vision, mission, and philosophy.
This position works collaboratively with regional staff, business development and improvement services in support of strategic growth and meeting revenue objectives.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, implements and drives a regional strategic plan aligned to AdvancED’s strategic direction.
- Successfully meets quarterly and annual goals and priorities.
- Serves as an expert on all AdvancED products and services for all Operations offices in the region.
- Ensures effective and ongoing training is provided on all AdvancED products, services, and solutions for all Operations personnel in the region.
- Provides leadership on all aspects of personnel and business management to all Operations personnel in the region.
- Provides quality assurance and oversight of the integrity and fidelity of implementation of all aspects of state and district level contracts and agreements in the region.
- Identifies and resolves problems and inconsistencies in the region as well as policies, practices and procedures, and suggests appropriate corrective procedures as needed.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key leaders in state education agencies and/or ministries of education, and other key educational entities across the region.
- Provides services and support offered to any institutions that are managed by the regional office.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues across the organization.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of AdvancED products and services as well as state and federal education program regulations, requirements, funding, best practices, and future trends in order to effectively support and inform AdvancED proposal solutions and services.
- Research and analyze local regional context and effective continuous improvement processes in order to influence key state-level decision makers.
- Collaborates with and supports the organization’s regional business development teams with local intelligence.
- Regularly update job and industry knowledge through participation in educational opportunities, professional associations and personal networks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of all products, services, and solutions offered by AdvancED.
- Extensive knowledge base of current issues in education, especially continuous improvement, accreditation, STEM and/or early learning in public and private institutions and system.
- Ability to deliver high quality oral and written presentations.
- Ability to build and maintain connections/relationships with leaders of educational associations and agencies in the region.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take personal initiative to promote AdvancED.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint and other software and web-based applications.
- Office, home office, or co-located with another AdvancED office
- Approximately 60% travel annually
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of an earned Master's Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- A proven track record of successful leadership in an education-related organization or equivalent education and business development experience.
- A proven track record of successfully assessing institutions’ needs to improve learning and organizational effectiveness.
- Demonstrated expertise in building relationships and/or strategic partnerships
- Demonstrated expertise in designing, executing and accomplishing strategic plans that substantively contribute to the attainment of the organizations goals and objectives
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of education, quality learning environments, curriculum and effective instruction, program development and evaluation, classroom management, learning assessment and diagnosis, and research related to teaching and learning
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to facilitate multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
To apply, visit our Career Center: Regional Vice President
- Follow the system prompts to submit your application.
- First-time visitors must register before starting the application process.