Administrative Assistant, Membership Services - Southeast States
Administrative Assistant, Membership Services - Southeast
This role provides administrative support in an organized, efficient and accurate manner. The Administrative Assistant develops effective workflow plans, sets focused priorities, and meets or exceeds established deadlines for a varying workload. Under the direct supervision of the Regional Vice President and accountability to the Senior Director of Membership Services, this position deals promptly and professionally with both internal and external clients of AdvancED. Working closely with the Manager of Membership Services and the Membership, a successful Administrative Assistant will maintain data integrity and ensure our AIN membership has the tools and resources available to plan and navigate a successful journey that is customized to their specific needs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform with high levels of integrity, initiative and tenacity.
- Foster positive and collaborative working relationships within the division and across the organization.
- Maintain effective, supportive and ongoing communication with internal and external clients.
- Maintain data integrity in company CRM for all customer accounts.
- Support internal and external clients with navigation and utilization of tools and resources.
- Prepare and distribute letters, reports, data summaries, charts, and various other documents.
- Perform tasks as assigned by the Regional Vice President and Senior Director of Membership Services.
- Assist in implementing the Membership Services’ strategic plan.
*Data Focus Area
- Manage the initial client experience including onboarding and identifying appropriate product and service offerings.
- Utilize Salesforce and database programs to run data queries to support the business needs across the organization.
- Execute secure and effective data procedures in collaboration with team members, s, managers, and AdvancED leadership.
- Process account updates and ensure data integrity across all AdvancED user platforms
*Financial Focus Area
- Process all financial transactions in Salesforce for products and services supported by the Improvement Services Division.
- Manage the AdvancED loss process including the generation of credit memos.
- Ensure quality in all billing and financial activity across the organization.
- Act as the liaison between AdvancED and clients to manage overdue account balances.
*The Membership Services Administrative Assistant may focus on one area, either data or finance; or both focus areas depending on the needs of a specific region.
- High level of proficiency in use of technology tools including Microsoft Office, data management software and other web-based applications and tools.
- Strong customer service skills and approach to workflow.
- Ability to work with a superior level of organization and efficiency.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to create and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Ability and skills to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Ability to organize, manage and implement multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Work across organizational functions to accomplish goals.
- Positive evaluation results from leadership.
- Accuracy in completion of tasks.
- Initiative and timeliness in completion of tasks.
- Attainment of goals set forth in professional growth plan.
- Office, home office, or co-located with another AdvancED office
- Approximately 5% travel annually
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the area of clerical, administrative, logistical and office support.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from an accredited college or university.