Associate Database Administrator - GA
Associate Database Administrator - Georgia
The Associate Database Administrator is part of the Information and Educational Technologies team and is an integral part for the development of IT solutions. This role will work within the development team and cross-functionally to address data management requirements and develop IT solutions.
Develop reports, database scripts, and stored procedures to address the day-to-day needs of the organization.
Provide first-tier data management support including data scrubbing tasks.
Work closely within the software development team to support app development and data migration tasks.
Perform database administration tasks including periodic maintenance and backup/recovery procedures.
Implement and maintain backup and fail-over procedures.
3+ years experience in data management and database administration, including data scrubbing, data translation, development of scripts and stored procedures, and report generation.
Strong problem-solving technical skills.
Ability to establish effective working relationships with users, staff, peers, and management.
Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal direct supervision.
- Implementation of strategic plans with demonstrated results and evidence of effectiveness
- Completion of quarterly and annual goals for the territory
- Number of institutions/clients served across the territory
- Increase in net operating revenue and meeting revenue targets
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
Qualifications and Experience
3+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server with solid background in SQL programming, data scrubbing, and report generation.
1+ years experience with ETL tools is a plus (e.g., SSIS, Talend).
1+ years experience with reporting tools is a plus (e.g., Tableau).
1+ years experience with a programming language is a plus (e.g., Java, C#).
Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
Annual Travel Requirements
- Occasional travel needed for company-wide meetings.