Evaluating the impact of your improvement efforts on student achievement and school quality is a critical step on the continuous improvement journey of any institution. The process serves as a foundation for discussions that help to pinpoint areas of strength and areas in need of improvement.
AdvancED eProve™ diagnostics is a technology solution used to guide your leadership team through examination and reflection on the position of your institution within the guideposts of research-based School Quality Factors. Using eProve diagnostics, institutions will be empowered to:
- Engage and embrace continuous improvement head-on
- Initiate open discussions about institution performance and student learning
- Collaborate on rating school quality factors
- Evaluate and measure improvement efforts
- Identify areas of strength and weakness
- Drive the improvement journey strategy using a data-driven approach
AdvancED eProve diagnostics is the latest addition to the eProve suite of tools that are now available to members of the AdvancED Improvement Network.