Education institutions often have unique and varied priorities when it comes to engaging in a true, verifiable, third-party assessment of their quality. AdvancED has developed quality standards and processes that meet the unique requirements for:
- public and private schools and systems,
- education corporations,
- early learning,
- post secondary, and
- digital learning institutions.
With a balanced, systemic approach combining Standards, stakeholder feedback and student performance to measure quality programs, relationships and results, our systems-oriented Accreditation Process helps institutions make the most of their talents and resources. Our process aligns accreditation with accountability, emphasizing learner outcomes when evaluating institutional quality. However, it is not the outcome but the course taken over time that yields the greatest return on investment.
AdvancED Performance Accreditation requires that institutions must:
- Meet the AdvancED Standards and accreditation policies.
- Demonstrate quality assurance through internal and external review.
- Engage in continuous improvement.