Education Service Agencies
AdvancED ESA accreditation is a systems approach to embed and sustain improvement. The AdvancED Accreditation of ESA’s is based on a national protocol designed to build the capacity of the agency, ensure that all people, processes, departments and operations work in concert, to strengthen efforts to provide accountability to clients, to encourage growth beyond compliance, and to promote continuous improvement and not episodic events.
AdvancED ESA Accreditation:
- Provides a research-based national protocol for education service providers committed to systemic, systematic, and sustainable continuous improvement
- Builds the capacity of the agency and its client districts to increase student learning
- Stimulates, supports and examines how all elements of a system work in harmony
- Ensures all people, processes, departments and operations of the agency work in concert (focused, aligned, connected)
- Strengthens efforts to provide accountability to clients
- Encourages growth beyond compliance to achieve excellence
- Promotes continuous, not episodic, improvement
To learn more about AdvancED accreditation for an ESA, contact:
Ready to get started?