Senior Coordinator - PA
Senior Coordinator - Pennsylvania
The Senior Coordinator serves at the region level to provide administrative and logistical support in an organized, efficient and accurate manner. Develops effective workflow plans, sets focused priorities, and meets or exceeds established deadlines for a varying workload. Trains and assists in evaluation of Operations office Coordinators. Deals promptly and professionally with a diverse group of external and internal clients and provides appropriate and accurate information.
- Support the Vice President in providing services to the region’s Operations offices.
- Provide initial training and professional development to new staff, particularly to Operations Coordinators.
- Provide ongoing in-service professional development for Operations Coordinators, and share best practices with other Senior Coordinators.
- Efficiently perform and train others to perform a variety of administrative functions including managing and maintaining database systems and making travel arrangements.
- Provide support for regional and Operations office logistics and communication for newsletters, meetings, conferences and professional learning activities.
- Assist when necessary in preparing, organizing, and disseminating materials for professional learning events of all types, meetings, and mass mailings.
- Respond promptly Operations office requests.
- Support the Vice President in staffing Engagement Review Teams, and managing the communication and logistics pertaining to all sales and service processes managed by the regional office.
- Track expenditures and revenues of the region and Operations offices.
- Work closely with the Finance Division on billing and invoicing.
- Assist in implementing the regional office’s strategic plan.
- Foster positive and collaborative working relationships among the Operations offices in the region and across the organization.
- High level of proficiency in use of technology tools including Microsoft Office, event management software and other web-based applications and tools.
- Strong customer service skills and approach to workflow.
- Ability to work with a superior level of organization and efficiency.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to create and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Ability and skills to communicate professionally and effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Prepare and/or accurately proofread letters, memoranda, reports, data summaries, charts, proposals, contracts, and various other documents.
- Work across organizational functions to accomplish goals.
- Customer service survey
- Supervisor evaluation results
- Accuracy in completion of tasks, documents and web content
- Initiative and timeliness in completion of tasks
- 5% of work time.
A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the area of clerical, administrative and office support.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from an accredited college or university with an associate degree in a job-related area.