Report and UI Designer
Report and UI Designer - Georgia
Working closely with members of the Product Management and Research teams, this position plays a key role in the design and implementation of standardized reporting outputs from the company’s proprietary web-based school improvement platform (eProve).
- Take direction and input from department leadership to understand overall priorities
- Drive, organize, and perform definition and documentation of reporting requirements
- Design reports for performance, data quality, simplicity/maintainability, visualization, animation, and consumer delight; articulate trade-offs as appropriate
- Analyze the effectiveness of existing reporting and develop strategies to enhance existing reports
- Mock-up, develop prototypes, and conduct cross-functional demos for designed reports
- Maintain library of report design templates
User Interface Design:
- Provide guidance on excellent user steps and user experience for the user interface of the designed reports
- Focus on how reports are laid out when designing screens or pages with which the consumer will interact, make sure that the user interface visually communicates the desired reporting experience.
- Create, maintain, and promote a cohesive style guide and ensure consistent design language is applied across reporting products.
- Maintain consistency in visual elements and define optimal behavior for various user interactions.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful business outcomes
- Inquisitive and creative with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, customer-service, and collaborative skills
- Ability to quickly learn AdvancED eProve software and terminology
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Familiarity with online design tools such as Sketch and OmniGraffle; MS Office; online collaboration tools; reporting tools and applications; and prototype software
- Practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, and graphs
- Intermediate knowledge of merging data from various sources, writing formulas to summarize data, and most importantly translating data into user-friendly reports
- Strong desire and ability to conceptualize data transformations for various stakeholders in the K-12 educational space
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Support and contribute to the Mission, Vision and Core Values of AdvancED
- Limited travel
- Four to Five years of experience in Product Management, design or relevant field
Bachelor’s degree in applicable field from an accredited institution of higher learning
Follow the system prompts to submit your application. First-time visitors must register before starting the application process.