Coordinator - WV
Coordinator - West Virginia
The Coordinator for an Operating Unit provides administrative and logistical support in an organized, efficient and accurate manner. Develops effective workflow plans, sets focused priorities, and meets or exceeds established deadlines for a varying workload. Deals promptly and professionally with a diverse group of external and internal clients and provides appropriate and accurate information.
- Support the Director/Vice President in providing services to the institutions under the Operations office.
- Efficiently perform a variety of administrative functions including: word processing, filing, answering phones, collecting and distributing mail, photocopying, managing and maintaining database systems, ordering supplies, and making travel arrangements.
- Prepare and proofread letters, memoranda, reports, data summaries, charts, proposals, contracts, and various other documents.
- Support logistics and communication for newsletters, meetings, conferences and professional learning activities.
- Prepare, organize, and disseminate materials for professional learning events of all types, meetings, and mass mailings.
- Respond promptly to school and system requests.
- Support the Director in staffing Engagement Review Teams, and managing the communication and logistics pertaining to all sales and service processes for all institutions under the Operations office.
- Track expenditures and revenues.
- Work closely with the Finance Division on billing and invoicing.
- Assist in implementing the Operations office’s strategic plan.
- Foster positive and collaborative working relationships within the office and across the organization.
- High level of proficiency in use of technology tools including Microsoft Office, event management software and other web-based applications and tools.
- Strong customer service skills and approach to workflow.
- Ability to work with a superior level of organization and efficiency.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to create and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Ability and skills to communicate professionally and effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Work across organizational functions to accomplish goals.
- Customer service survey
- Supervisor evaluation results
- Accuracy in completion of tasks, documents and web content
- Initiative and timeliness in completion of tasks
- 5% of work time.
A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the area of clerical, administrative and office support.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from an accredited college or university with an associate degree in a job-related area.